This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my fiancé gets on Facebook right when he gets home from work instead of spending time with me?
11-13-2013, 02:02 PM
Why does my fiancé gets on Facebook right when he gets home from work instead of spending time with me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2013, 02:08 PM

He cares more about the internet than you.

Ads

11-13-2013, 02:12 PM

must be chat dating
11-13-2013, 02:17 PM

Because perhaps fb is more exciting...
11-13-2013, 02:29 PM

Obviously, it’s because it interests him more.
Seriously, you need to ask HIM, not us. You make it sound as if we know your fiancé better than you do! Just sit down with him and ASK.
And if you can’t sit down with him and talk over this sort of thing, then you have a bigger problem than you think. If that’s true, your relationship is already over.
Well, I guess it’s good that you found out before you went through all the expense…

>
11-13-2013, 02:36 PM

it worries me when a person says WHY ARE THEY NOT SPENDING TIME WITH ME< he has been working ALL day he is tired and wants to let his mind wander , BUT you should have a talk with him, my MARRIAGE counselor told us to come home have 30 minutes of decompress time then sit down with each other and spend time, together so that you don't drag the aggravation from the day into the relationship , heres the thing about your statement it shows that you are self centered and insecure, you cant be the center of your futures husbands attention all the time even if its right after he comes home and you cant control his time, and if you KEEP complaining about it SOON he will not want to come home and be around you , now if he is talking to other women on there that might be a different story, no one would like that its not respectful to the relationship,
11-13-2013, 02:48 PM

someone on facebook interests him more and he wants to chat with them or maybe he is too addicted and he has to check his all day notifications after getting back from work,you shouldn't be too suspicious,facebook is very addictive