This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why wont facebook deactivate my account?
11-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Why wont facebook deactivate my account?
I made a fake account like 3 years and forgot all the log in details and made a fake email addy to do this to and for some reason think this has been deleted because I never log on it was a Hotmail account.
Anway I now really want this account deleted but because I have lost the details I thought the only way to get deleted would be to log on to my really account and report the fake account as being my old account!!
well this was over 2 weeks and the account still has been deleted I can still find it when I search for it.
why wont fb deactivate the fake account!
im getting worried am I in some sort of trouble for making a fake account fb will know it fake cause I said it was my old account but the names and dob r totally different!!!!!!!!
what will happen to me! should I get ready for a phone call from the police!!! will I also get banned from fb all together?
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2013, 06:47 PM

I'm not sure
but I think you need to login and delete it permanently (after 2 weeks of deactivation) Big Grin

Ads

11-13-2013, 06:49 PM

The Facebook team give the person up to 30 days to reactivate their account. which basically means even after deactivating your account if you login before the 30 days are up then your account will be reactivated. so this also means people will be able to view until the 30 days is finally complete.

Hope you understand.