This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Accidently sent a friend request, will they get a notification?
11-13-2013, 07:41 PM
Accidently sent a friend request, will they get a notification?
I canceled the request immediately, blocked them and deactivated my account. Will they still receive the notification? if so will my name show up!!?
this is for facebook!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2013, 07:44 PM

I will think so that they will get it, and of course your name will be on it. As Facebook notifies people when they get a friend request, and who sent them a Friend request. And not to be rude, but did you do all that, you could have canceled the request, but I am and maybe block them, but at the same time deactivating your account. And again not to be rude, but what does it matter to you whether they will see it or not, since you can't the friend request, block them, and deactivated your account. So the answer will be yes they will get it, and yes they will see their name. The only way they won't get it, if you correctly get their e-mail password, which would be hacking into their account, and then delete the e-mail, and make sure that it will be gone for good.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply