This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Major problem with Instagram for Android... Help, anyone?
11-14-2013, 12:48 AM
Major problem with Instagram for Android... Help, anyone?
So, I found out that my Instagram profile was hacked and I deleted it.
Then I wanted to make a new account using a different password, different user name, different email, but when I hit the sign up button I get this message saying Error and then it's just blank with no text in it and there is a dismiss button. I hit that, rechecked if I might have spelled my email wrong or ma password, but it was all fine, then I tried agian, and again, and again and I've been getting this same blank error message. Then I made a whole NEW email and tried with it too... Nope.... Got the same error....
Is there a timeout so you can't make another account right after you get rid of the old one or what ?? Or is it just my phone bugging ??
Also, my phone is Xperia Arc S (LT18) with Android 2.0 Gingerbread, I think...
I'd like to know what is the problem in here because I have lots of pictures that I need to add effects and edit a little, please tell me. Smile
Thanks. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2013, 01:01 AM

The latest update for android has some bugs, therefore you may be getting this error.
Well follow these steps:

1) Clear your instagram data & try again.
2) Unistall the app & then again install it & try again.
3) Still same problem ? Ask your question here:
http://help.instagram.com/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply