This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why some twitter user buy twitter followers?
09-30-2012, 04:05 PM
why some twitter user buy twitter followers?
i saw user buy but i didn't understand why.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 04:13 PM

twitter followers, it is looking simple but it helps connect business and personal successfully in current time. it used to quickly share information with people and to make relationships with customers. so they will buy followers.

Ads

Folloe me? @MrsPatyBieber I follow Back

Give, the appearance, that they are more reliable

Not all companies who offer to lead twitter followers to your twitter page can promise effective results. This is because some companies lead targeted followers, while other just blast requests to an untargeted group of people. Business owners make the mistake of buying twitter followers from lead-companies who offer untargeted marketing assistance because they’re lured by the numbers and the low rates. Purchasing untargeted followers is cheaper and faster. Often, business owners can peg higher goals too.

On the other hand, companies who promise to lead targeted followers are very realistic. They will tell you just how many followers you should expect to be added on your twitter page. Leading targeted consumers can also take more time. Because of the research involved in the effort, these companies can also charge higher fees.