This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is blocking a friend in facebook is a kind of hideous thing?
11-14-2013, 11:40 AM
Is blocking a friend in facebook is a kind of hideous thing?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2013, 11:52 AM

Yeah..I mean, why would you put em on your Facebook anyway? Facebook is for 'friends', genius..Not that random quiet kid who sits next you in class that you dont even talk to. And what friends do is confront eachother. Settle things maturely. Try to find a resolution.

Ads

11-14-2013, 12:07 PM

Not really. Do what your heart tells you to.
11-14-2013, 12:23 PM

I don't think it is. If you want them to leave you alone, but they just won't, i would block them. Most of the time, they don't realize they're blocked. They just think you deleted your account or something. It really just depends on your reasons for blocking them.
11-14-2013, 12:33 PM

It depends on WHY your blocking them. Some people just need to be blocked and if your blocking I would say your not really "friends". I blocked my former friend before because she unfriended me for thinking I had a attitude with her on the phone. I came home and was on my phone and saw we weren't friends anymore, so I called her up about and said if you were going unfriend me you could have just told me on the phone you didn't want to be friends anymore. She got all defensive and tried to lie and say she didn't just do it to me she did it to other people too, because she's deleting her page. LOL it was a lie because she didn't delete my own sister that's not even her friend. So what I did was block her from ever sending me a request again. Even tho we still hangout from time to time I'm not unblocking her Smile
11-14-2013, 12:46 PM

If you has blocked your friend without a specific reason then it is a hideous thing because he is innocent in this case .... But if your friend is teasing you. He is sharing ridiculous posts then you have a right to block him and thats not hideous thing ... Hope u like it..thanks