This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
a friend deleted me on Facebook but how come she didnt block me if she claims im a stalker?
11-14-2013, 12:54 PM
a friend deleted me on Facebook but how come she didnt block me if she claims im a stalker?
I had a friend me and her were very close. She always ask me " do I love her" tells me im the best thing in world and don't know what she will do without me!. One day she tries to kiss me but I pull back however she always claim that she considers me as a sister. Anyway l was with her 2 weeks, and said I like her she said she knew and tease me with pics or her body. she said we should have sex but she was joking. Last week she ask me to go to d.c to see her friends and this guy. I was with her on the bus she sat close to.me and laid her head on my shoulders like a boyfriend. Anyway I text a friend about how she played me cause she said she don't like girls just like to play and that we are not in a relationship. I knew that but she sure as hell act like one. Anyway she told her mom and i got mad she said don't call back but she text me again! I Ignore her and she said she is not my girlfriend but a sister
she called me a stalker and said i make her uncomfortable looking at her photos which everyone on fb looks at her pic too! Now i was just over her house while she cuddle With me and she cried when i left. She haven't refriend me which i will never accept. Can anyone tell me what they think about this?? Is she crazy? Did she really cared? Or maybe i should have ignored her or maybe its best not to be friends anymore? What do yall think? Imagine if it was you. What would you have said or done?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2013, 01:06 PM

If this was me I woul probably distance myself she seems like trouble and a problem. One day you'll find someone who won't tease your or lead you on just cause they can. Do your best to move on

Ads

11-14-2013, 01:19 PM

Ask your Friend Why She Removed you Thats the Only Way you Can Find Out if She Removed you She Probably Got Annoyed With you About Something or you Probably Did Something on Facebook That Made Her Unfriend you the Only Way to Find Out What the Exact Reason Was Is to Ask Her