This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this mean I'm gay.. or what?
10-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Does this mean I'm gay.. or what?
I've posted this so many time's and people keep saying I'm to young to be questioning my sexuality. Please don't tell me that.

Well, there's this girl at my school and basically, I think she's cute. I check her twitter and Facebook daily; I'm annoyed that she's sating someone, not that she's in a relationship because she's in a relationship with a boy. I don't piratically enjoy sitting in her company because everything goes awkward and I'm not sure weather to say anything, or if I'm just going to embarrass myself..
Lately I've been thinking about kissing her (And also some other things, but lets just stick with kissing), like today in maths class I was daydreaming about it and then my teacher told me to pay attention; But I couldn't. ^-^. I feel like I'm attracted to her, but I admire her as well.
She never fails to make me smileSmile

Anyway.. I'm 13.. did I mention that?-
THANKS!
Oh god, please save the lecture. -.-

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 12:28 PM

You said,,,I'm 13.

You are straight,.

PERIOD

Ads

gay? who knows. this answer sounds a bit gay but youre at an age when you're curious about all kinds of things and experimenting is the only way to find out.

hey, ill be open with you. i think that what you want is want you want. you should talk to her, and i know that that could be... strange for you, but just say, "im attracted to you." ok. thats b.s. im 13 as well and ive had the same thoughts about some of my guy friends. just think about telling her, OK? good luck. keep me posted OK? ryanm1006@ Comcast.net thanks.

If you keep posting this, then maybe you are wanting to hear only one thing. Yes. You are gay. You'll know for sure if you start looking at other girls in the same way. 13 year olds start day dreaming about who they like, and this is a girl. I would not act on this though. She is straight by the sound of it. Don't set yourself up for embarrassment. Just hang out with her when you can.

It seems you have a crush on her, it's normal. Doesn't seem like you have big chances with her since she's in a relationship, but you could try something.
And don't be too worried about labels (gay, straight, bi, etc) just be yourself and try to be happy. In time you'll know what "category" you fit in.

Good luck.

Well, maybe u r but u never said how u feel about guys.And your not too young. I found out i liked guys wen i was 13 (Im 14). I think that u should try kissing a girl. There r some people who find out they r gay wen they r 10! Age doesn't matter. And follow your heart Oh and she could b in a relationship with a boy bc she doesnt want people thinking shes lesbian