This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't see Facebook friend requests people send to me?
11-14-2013, 06:19 PM
Can't see Facebook friend requests people send to me?
Hello guys. As the title say, I have some problem with friend requests. Few hours ago, friend of mine who made FB profile recently, tried to add me (I was with him), and, although it says "Friend request sent" I didn't get any notification and I can't accept him at all (I don't see request).
I tried to change browser, restart router, logout/login, tried to log with mobile phone but no luck.
Anyone know what to do? I will add him anyway, but it's not a solution - I wish people in the future can add me.
I checked my settings and it says that anyone can send me request, my profile is open etc.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2013, 06:29 PM

sometimes there might be problem with database so u wont get friend request for a while.. normally it wil get resolved in 24 hours or before..
Check whether he have given request to correct person..

Ads

11-14-2013, 06:42 PM

Its Possible The Notification May Not Be Popping up Click on the People Button to The Right of the Search Box and See if it Will Show up if it Doesin't Try Clicking on See All