This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook help please its important!!!!?
11-14-2013, 09:11 PM
Facebook help please its important!!!!?
Hi please help me, just logged into fb and I got a message come up saying account blocked because your using a unknown device and I had to prove the account was mine by saying who all these people were just random friends.
im not using a new device my laptop I always use, but I am using a mobile broadbrand pen because im away from home but I used it loads yesterday and nothing happened so why now? could it be because they find out about the fake account I made!
it then asked if they could track my location whats happen

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2013, 09:25 PM

So, what is your question ?

Ads

11-14-2013, 09:40 PM

seems like you are panicking because of a Fake Account you have made but what FB want from you now is the Authentication of User for the existing account you are assessing.

Facebook knows you often login using your laptop and suddenly 'someone' logged in using a different device, they want to know it.

2 Choice: Either answer accordingly or Quit using it for now.

Hope this helps
11-14-2013, 09:54 PM

Yes Thats Very Possible Sometimes Facebook May Lock your Account Or Ask you Questions if They Suspect that you May be Breaking the Rules or Something you Have to Go Through Verifying your Friends Unless It Gives you a Another Method There is No Other Option Facebook Will Not Let you Back into your Account Until you Complete the Security Check Point