This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what software should i use for social marketing?
10-13-2012, 12:29 PM
what software should i use for social marketing?
I have a blog facebook page and twitter accounts and have linked them up but i wish to be able to also update to blogs and feeds ass identified by google alers, also i would like to watch subjects on yahoo q and a about my subject matter and be able to answer people questions, im find it hard to keep track on all the accounts i have, i could do with some advice on the best software to help be control all my social marketing from one location.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 12:37 PM

I manage the social networking accounts for Smash Hit Displays and completely understand how overwhelming it can be to control. I would recommend Hootsuite because you can sync your LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter pages together. Also, you can view the stats for your tweets and posts. Its an excellent tool and I believe there's a 30 day free trial. I would also recommend keeping a calender and delegating what social media accounts you will focus on for every day of the week. I write blogs and articles for 7 or 8 different websites, as well as have memberships to about 30 different networking websites. I would definitely lose my sanity if I didn't have a calender to keep track of all of the tasks I had to take care of. Hope this helps!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply