This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the best ways to market a new online social networking community?
10-13-2012, 12:34 PM
What are the best ways to market a new online social networking community?
I plan to start a business social networking community. The target group is professionals, any kind of professionals from CEOs to stay at home Moms. I'm confident about the quality of the site itself. But how do I get people there in the beginning, and how do I grow the site actively?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 12:42 PM

I am interested. I think word of mouth is a good way to start!

Ads

10-13-2012, 12:42 PM

I listed a few handy sites & articles relating to marketing, promotion & advertising. Here are some book titles that are relevant:

* 301 Do-It-Yourself Marketing Ideas: From America's Most Innovative Small Companies by Sam Decker
* Off The Wall Marketing Ideas: Jumpstart Your Sales without Busting Your Budget by Nancy Michaels, Debbi J. Karpowicz
* Guerrilla Marketing for Free: Dozens of No-Cost Tactics to Promote Your Business and Energize Your Profits by Jay Conrad Levinson
* Entrepreneur Magazine's Ultimate Small Business Marketing Guide: Over 1500 Great Marketing Tricks That Will Drive Your Business Through the Roof by James Stephenson

Hope that helps! I wish you much success & happiness in all your ventures!