This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I log out of Facebook Messenger for Android?
11-15-2013, 01:22 PM
How do I log out of Facebook Messenger for Android?
So I was borrowing a friend's phone to look for my messages and logged into Fb Messenger. After that he logged in again. I would always use his phone when I didnt have internet myself.

So he gave me his phone, as always, told me to log out of his account and I did as he said but then it said 'switch accounts' and not logout. Why?Is it because I was on on his phone quiet often? This means he doesnt even need my password to enter my account, when I have previously been on Fb Messenger on the phone before. It would also mean if he went on Facebook Messenger with MY phone I would be able to just switch to his account, read his messages. I dont have any problem with that, since theres nothing really to hide and I dont think he would use it to do some sh*t on my account and my name but I feel really uncomfortable when I imagine having to borrow the phone of some stranger or in general other people and not being able to log out. Is it even possible?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2013, 01:30 PM

There&#x27;s a button that looks like 3 lines on top of each other to the top, left of the page. Click it. Then scroll down to the very bottom and it should say Log Out. (As shown in pics)I it doesn&#x27;t, idk what could be wrong..? Try going to the phones setting and go to accounts, find the Facebook one and click it then remove your account like that.

Ads

11-15-2013, 01:33 PM

open messenger in right side option you will find log out option
11-15-2013, 01:34 PM

You can log out on the Facebook messenger by following the steps below:

1. Open your Facebook messenger application
2. Go at right side of application
3. Scroll down
4. Go to account/setting
5. Then log out

After using these steps, Your Facebook account will log out.