This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How often should I message this girl on facebook?
11-15-2013, 05:16 PM
How often should I message this girl on facebook?
Well, there's this girl I recently became friends with as we have mutual friends. We used to talk daily or on alternate days. She sometimes gives long replies and sometimes just short replies. She sometimes used used to be the first one to talk and I used to chat with her. It's a month since we're chatting and I am starting to like her. But nowadays I don't see her online much at her usual time but she replies to messages once in a while. So I was thinking if she is getting irrirated with my daily chat? I like this girl very much and always talk politely with her but her offline status really makes me sad. If I don't see her on facebook I don't feel like remaining online any longer. What should I do? I am not sure if I should wait for her to message which may never come or message her myself which I doubt will make her feel irritated....Suggestions are welcome...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2013, 05:21 PM

Every 5 minutes.

Ads

11-15-2013, 05:26 PM

To be completely honest, if she likes you, she won't find it irritating. So yes, every 5 minutes works
11-15-2013, 05:28 PM

I would wait. I feel maybe you are coming on too strong and could be annoying to her. Dont smother her. If she doesn't reply its for a reason.
11-15-2013, 05:42 PM

Facebook is dead.... Ask her for her number and text her every day sometimes it can get annoying so if you feel like you're annoying her then text her randomly and ask her to hang out
11-15-2013, 05:45 PM

ask for her number and send her pictures of you every morning saying, "good morning sweety". works everytime