This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why has my Instagram account been deleted?
11-15-2013, 09:57 PM
Why has my Instagram account been deleted?
I set up a Instagram account, and I had had it for 10 - 20, and when I went to sign in, it said the account had been disabled! I hadn't posted anything, and I got one notification, that someone started to follow me. I just don't get why it had been deleted, if I haven't actually posted anything yet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2013, 10:06 PM

instagram is deleting accounts. they plan to delete over 9000 accounts. it is best to do anythng tht people seem to be doing to save their accounts. there are many pictures going around with tags for you to show you are active, but accounts that are "insta-staff" accounts, cant be trusted. you should post a picture that you have taken, and stick with whatever you can do. maybe even search some info on the internet? ths whole thing may be a rumor or a scam, it is very possible, but just in case, do whatever you see others doing, because who knows whats going to help,

Ads

11-15-2013, 10:10 PM

i have a solution for the randomly disabled accounts.
clear instagram cache. uninstall the app. delete alle the instagram folders from your sd card. turn off your phone. remove the sd card. launch the phone. finnally install and log in into your instagram account.
works for me.