This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to social media and how to get followers?
10-13-2012, 12:47 PM
New to social media and how to get followers?
Hey there!
I am new to anything social media, and I just made an instagram. My name is KayyPaz. I was just wondering how to effectively get more followers.

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 12:55 PM

well for instagram the key is to just post pictures of what you love! e.g food,cd's,family,anything! the way to get more followers is to look for people that follow back (espically for twitter) as then your helping eachother out for twitter just type '#TeamFollowBack' into the search bar and that will help :-)
also look for people who give shoutouts and ask. And if you have a blog,facebook,tumblr link them all together so you can share your facebook friends with your twitter friends!

Ads

create fake accounts.

Hi,
The proper way is to interact and bring in a lot of followers, we can do that if we have something good to share. But if we do not have something outstanding then it would be difficult to build a nice follower base. Since there are a lot of social media sites it would become too hard to focus and build a base on all of the networks. When situation like this happens people would look for sources by which they can build in followers. There are many services out there for this. If you think you are at that level then you can look out and buy your follower base.
When you get some followers automatically others who see it will follow you, thinking that you have something good to share. Good luck with your Social Media growth.