This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook blocked me & i want to message my cousin but i cant & i dont know how long am i getting to be blocked?
11-17-2013, 02:48 AM
facebook blocked me & i want to message my cousin but i cant & i dont know how long am i getting to be blocked?
How much more am I going to be blocked from facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2013, 02:49 AM

blocked? as you sure you are using the right word? facebook doesnt "block" people, people block people

maybe you mean that facebook suspended your account for some reason?

when that happens, they tell you how long you will have to wait to use your account again

but if they dont tell you when, that means they arent going to ever give back your account

you may want to re-read the rules and make sure you arent breaking any of the rules, like being under 13, or lying about your age or using a fake name, or creating more than one account

Ads

11-17-2013, 02:56 AM

there is the reasons why facebok has blocked you and not allowing you make a account. maybe alot reason that may had done.

1.lied about your real age
2.found out that under age and cant make a account. now that facebook is not letting any younger kids sign up facebook account or postting anythings on the timeline profile walls because there are too many problems !
3. maybe you mistaken the wrong person who has same last name as your cousin or the person doesnt wanted you to be their facebook friends that other reason block you and had removed you from their lists.
4.other reason that you might had made many trouble from many other people on facebook. and then later they send a report abused about you . that must had happen that they had put you on time out . there one thing you can remove yourself is you have find out who made a report about you on facebook. why the reason is! if you wondering if it s your cousin had send a report abuse to facebook about you. the only way to find out is try call up your cousin ask her or him about it. . that i would do .