This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are good pictures to post on Instagram?
11-17-2013, 03:06 AM
What are good pictures to post on Instagram?
Hi I don't really know what to post on instagram. Like I understand school is really close and I've seen lots of people post pretty pictures of supplies they got or like pencil crayons rainbows creatively placed and they've gotten a lot of likes. Or they posted pictures of drawings or sketches. I'm still new and I wanna post a pic that will get a lot of likes. (Preferably like a scenic not a selfish I already have a lot of those). Please help..?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2013, 03:17 AM

You can post anything! Post selfies (pictures of yourself), new school clothes, where you're at, the book you're reading, the food you're eating, tv show you're watching, family, friends, quotes, scenic views like you said, you're favorite body spray, or what ever!

A fun thing to do is the month challenges. Google August photo challenge. I particularly like this one:
http://insta-challenges.tumblr.com/post/...in-a-hurry

But you can do what ever one you want Smile

You can also do the weekly thing:
Man crush Monday
Transformation Tuesday
Woman crush Wednesday
Throwback Thursday
Not sure about Friday or Saturday
Selfie Sunday

Use hashtags when you do these too!

Good luck! (:

Ads

11-17-2013, 03:20 AM

A word of advice, don't post somebody elses pictures. That's all I would suggest. Be yourself, be creative too. Oh and don't beg for "likes" either.