This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! facebook stalker, which now is getting out of hand!?
11-17-2013, 05:00 AM
Help! facebook stalker, which now is getting out of hand!?
This guy keeps harassing me over facebook..he has created about 15 different facebook accounts, everytime i block him. He has threatened me also. I NEVER RESPOND. he even had a 3 day conversation with himself! I am going to have to (sadly) change my profile privacy settings to be even stricter then i already have them. Is there anything else i can do?
He has even begun to threaten my family.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2013, 05:09 AM

Other than the privacy thing your only other option is to take it down. Sorry you are going threw that. Some people out there are just creeps. Good luck

Ads

11-17-2013, 05:20 AM

Report EVERY account he opens to the admins. And you could report thi to the police, stalking and threatening are illegal and he could go to prison.
11-17-2013, 05:34 AM

Change ur name on fb just put a 5 at the begging and ed or somthing like that then set it to private so no one can search for u and then change it back in a few weeks or so
11-17-2013, 05:47 AM

I know that you should not have to do this, but it would be best if you deleted your Facebook for now or indefinitely. I wouldn't risk my safety if I were you. If he doesn't have access to you then he can't/won't harass you any more.
11-17-2013, 05:48 AM

Take a picture of his profiles.
11-17-2013, 05:53 AM

Hopefully a call to the FBI will help.they are just beginning to set up a task force to deal with situations like these.
11-17-2013, 05:59 AM

You can disable public search then only your Facebook friends can search you in Facebook.
1. Login to Facebook
2. Click on the cog icon and then choose privacy settings
3. Click on Privacy
4. Under who can look me up. Click on ‘Do you wnat other search engines to link to your Timeline’
5. Remove the tick mark besdie ‘Let other search engines link to your Timeline.
6. Click ‘OK’ and your done
11-17-2013, 06:10 AM

Report the Threats to Facebook and The Police that is Harassment you Should Not Have to Deal With Harassment and Threats They Take Threats and Harassment Serious