This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are the pros and cons of facebook?
11-17-2013, 05:18 AM
what are the pros and cons of facebook?
Just wondering what the good and bad points are to facebook.

Some of my friends tell me its great, and others tell me that they wouldn't give it the time of day, where as I wouldn't say I loved it and there are some downsides, but on the whole facebook is pretty good in my opinion.

What do you think to facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2013, 05:32 AM

it does not cost you directly

your basic freedoms and personal information's is sold as a commodity

Ads

11-17-2013, 05:42 AM

It's a good way to feel in touch with others who are either far away or busy that's interesting but then you get the oversharing and showboating types. You know the boasters and attention seekers who as read on wind you up with their statuses about stuff that's dead dull or so full of bs that you would block them or delete them but can't as they are family,friends or workmate and beyond awkward as you know they check their friend lists constantly.

Facebook is good for games but i guess more people are concerned about privacy these days but i think the whole point is that it wants to exploit peoples vanity because they have to make a profit somewhere and this generation don't even think beyond next week let alone 10 years. Not as bad as twitter far too many kids and management types bores.