This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Group Photo Album?
11-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Facebook Group Photo Album?
I am an Admin of a FB group where kids items are traded/sold. I am attempting to streamline things a bit by adding several different Photo Albums in which a member (who has something to sell) can find the appropriate photo album and then post their item within it. For eg. the member has a size 3T dress to sell, so she would go and locate the Photo Album entitled "GIRLS Size 3T" and post her pics/descrip within. This would obviously be a benefit to the "shopper" as well so that she can shop within the sizes that she is looking for.

So, my question.

Are the cover photos on the GROUP photo albums smaller (or a different size) from the cover photo size on our personal acct. photo albums??

Does anyone out there know what size I should make these photos so that entire thing will show up?

I did some artwork and then tried to post and half of it is cut off. I tried resizing and it still being cut off. If I size it down too much, I'm afraid the quality will be poor.

Thanks much!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2013, 07:27 PM

tell me about it, I am wanting to do customized photo album covers for my group too. the only way I have progressed in, is by putting the title a little higher (just above the middle of the cover photo) and making the title a little smaller...its so frustrating when FB makes their changes, I just don't get why they have to change the photo albums too?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply