This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to choose which three basic info facts show up on your Facebook profile?
11-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Is it possible to choose which three basic info facts show up on your Facebook profile?
My three little details are my town, my school and my place of employment but it used to be different. Is there a way to choose what shows up and what doesn't?? I recently took my place of employment off of my profile so now it just tells me to add work. I'd like it to say something else.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2013, 08:17 AM

Go to your About in your Timeline, and edit whatever you want from there. Change the audience selector as you wish.
You don't have to fill in anything that you don't want to.

If FB kind of force you to add work, that usually shown on your Timeline under your About, but you actually don't open your About, then hover your mouse on the right edge of the box FB asked you to add your work, you'll then see "x", small & grey, click it, it will the asked you 'Skip it', click it, that question will be gone.

Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply