This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend's top 9 facebook friends on her profile?
11-18-2013, 08:17 PM
My girlfriend's top 9 facebook friends on her profile?
Basically I know that the top 9 friends that appear on my own page are people I interact with. Also, to some level, the friends that I see on her page are people I also interact with (mutual friends). BUT..there's this one dude where she's liked a few of his pics..he's on there..and he's been on there for a while. I thought maybe it's cause I looked at his page a few times, but NAH because I looked at her profile through my friends facebook and he's still on her top 9. What the hells going on? Are they interacting through private messages or does she view his profile a lot? I may seem like a crazy stalker but i just wanna know. She always goes nuts when I message my female friends on facebook, I kinda get it now..im a little on edge -_-. So whats this mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2013, 08:33 PM

the top friends on someone else's profile are still based on things that YOU have in common with them, when your girlfriend looks at her top friends, she sees different people

it never means one single thing - it's a complex combination of many different factors, and facebook does not publish what that algorithm is

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply