This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I customize thumbnail of my profile picture on facebook?
11-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Can I customize thumbnail of my profile picture on facebook?
I have an image. I want it to be my profile picture but want only a part of it to be shown as thumbnail. Ex: As if, like the image has size 1800px by 1200px but i want the thumbnail to be only 600px by 600px part of it. Is this possible in any way?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2013, 08:43 PM

Hover your mouse over your profile picture while you are viewing your profile. (not from the news feed) Click on the 'edit your profile picture' button that appears. click on"edit thumbnail" from the drop down menu.

Ads

11-18-2013, 08:50 PM

Nope you can't customized on facebook. But you can customized in your picture with a software with your desire pixel and upload it to facebook.
Thanks
11-18-2013, 09:02 PM

you cannot do this on fb
11-18-2013, 09:13 PM

No You Can Not Customize it on Facebook You Can However If you have the Picture on your Computer If you Dont Save it To your Computer and Use a Photo Editor Program and you Can Edit the Size and Crop it Out or if you Dont Want to Download Anything you can Use Online Photo Editor Programs to Change the Size Of the Picture or Crop It As Well