This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do this mean on facebook?? Do he like me?
11-18-2013, 11:55 PM
What do this mean on facebook?? Do he like me?
So, i was loving a boy since, 1 and half year and don't know whether he loves me or not. But he stares at me, try to touch me when i am infront of me.. When i'm going out of my class he also comes and goes infront of me. We didn't talk anytime except in a blue moon. He is on fb and in my prev. pro. he is my friend and i've deleted that profile and created a new profile and sent requests to all my previous friends and most of them accepted and he didn't accepted may be he thought that i unfriended him but even he and me have some mutual friends but it is showing in people you may know first, second only but there are many other people having more mutual friends...what do this mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2013, 12:03 AM

If i understand your question you are asking about " first and second mutual friendships in facebook" if it say "you may know first" then it denotes your friend's friend for ex: if X is your friend and Y is X's friend then they will be denoting Y as "You may know first" then, if it say you may know second it will denote your friend of friend ie, Y's friend will be Z then Z will be denoted as "You may know Second"

Hope it helps!!

Ads

11-19-2013, 12:06 AM

add me on fb, I will tell u.... http://www.facebook.com/Gosaviakshay15