This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you messaged someone on Facebook, and you blocked them, will they still received the message?
11-19-2013, 12:44 AM
If you messaged someone on Facebook, and you blocked them, will they still received the message?
Will they still get it? Or no?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2013, 12:59 AM

once blocked, that someone will not be able to find you anywhere on facebook.. so i think the message wont be delivered.
do visit my blog for interesting facebook tips and tricks>>>>>http://nepaliwebmaster.blogspot.com/

Ads

11-19-2013, 01:15 AM

No. If you block them, its like youre not even there.
11-19-2013, 01:25 AM

If after sending messages u'll block them, then they will be able to read the message only n can't reply u back
11-19-2013, 01:34 AM

I suggest that you just unblock him or her and maybe, just maybe, he or she will get your message.
11-19-2013, 01:40 AM

I'm 95% positive that they will, they just won't be able to reply or see your profile pic. Once messages are delivered, the only way they'll be gone is if the receiver deletes them. If you block them, the message will not be pulled, but the message they see will have your name (in black with no link to your profile) and a blank profile pic.
11-19-2013, 01:48 AM

Apparently not, blocked users can't have anyways of accessing information from you, that applies to the both of you. The only exception I think are group chats when both of you were added to the conversation by your common friends.
11-19-2013, 02:01 AM

Yes they will get it but your name will still be readable but grey out and will not be click-able.
11-19-2013, 02:15 AM

Yes, if you block them after you sent the message, they still receive it.