This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I ask for his number?
09-30-2012, 02:44 AM
Should I ask for his number?
I have a guy friend called Josh, and my friends and I think he likes me. This is because he always stares at me whenever he sees me, its like a full blank stare, and his eyes follow me! He always wants to come close to me, especially when he hugs me, he pulls me in soo close that his crotch is touching mine and I can feel his bulge when he does that... I know.. how awkward! lol! Anyways, he shows all the signs of liking me, his face lights up whenever he sees me, he treats me different than any other girl, he smiles a lot around me and he sometimes laughs when I'm talking to him, its kinda like he's smiling and then this weird small laugh comes out... is he nervous or something cause it sounds like a nervous laugh!

Anyways, I went to see him when he was working in hollister a couple of days ago and I was near the entrance stood in a corner looking at some checkered tops, and Josh came up right next to me and said "hello again" so i said "hey" and then i said "you rarely reply to me on twitter anymore" and he said "yeah i know, its cause ive been soo busy working at the moment, that i just dont have time for twitter, i rarely go on it anymore" so i said "you should text me sometime" and then he said "you know what i should do, ill try and get on twitter a lot more and ill tweet and direct message you, yeah" so i said ok! and then he said "high five" so I high fived him! lol but the thing is we couldn't hear properly cause we were stood right next to the speakers and loud music! ha! So I don't think he caught on the idea of me wanting to get his number lol think he thought when I said "text me sometime" meaning "tweet me sometime" think he thought I meant that cause he started speaking about twitter after I said that! lol

My friend is going to see him this Saturday, and she's going to ring me on her phone, and then she's going to pass the phone onto him, so should I ask for his number then? And is it weird for a girl to ask a guy for his number?
I just think it would be easier to text him because my twitter is sort of mucked up lol it doesn't direct message people properly

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 02:52 AM

Yes is very weird. Why do you want him to text you when you have twitter?

Ads

09-30-2012, 02:52 AM

yes