This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Somebody hack my facebook account .....i was change my password so many time but still it hack.plssss help me?
11-19-2013, 02:28 AM
Somebody hack my facebook account .....i was change my password so many time but still it hack.plssss help me?
help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2013, 02:37 AM

your account isnt "hacked"

you just gave permission to an app to post as you

disable your apps

Ads

11-19-2013, 02:53 AM

Improve your English.
11-19-2013, 03:08 AM

http://in.ask.com/web?l=sem&ifr=1&qsrc=9...72B347D916
11-19-2013, 03:17 AM

In your password add java script code i.e. alt+247 or any three digit no., it will confuse the hacker and also recheck your recovery options of fb account and mail-id related to it as your account may be hacked from recovery options. The best pass. which will confuse the hacker is 'value="*******"alt+any three digit no.' You can add as many as java script codes as you want. fb accepts this kind of pass.
11-19-2013, 03:23 AM

Somebody might have installed a "Key-logger" to your PC, which records keystrokes secretly and send to someone over internet. Then they can see what you typed into password. Open task-manager and see whether you see any suspicious programme running (unfamiliar name). If so stop it by selecting the programme and clicking End Task
11-19-2013, 03:37 AM

click the "Forgot your password?" below and try to recover your fb account using your email address. the options will appear once you click that button or you will be asked by your security questions. just make sure to answer it all correctly to open your account