This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Online classes, enterprise Social Media / Social Networking?
10-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Online classes, enterprise Social Media / Social Networking?
I am interested in attending some online classes regarding social media technology within a corporate enterprise. Are there any suggestions that someone could share to learn more about social media?

thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 01:51 PM

The sort answer is this: Your job will be made up of two primary parts. First, you'll be making company announcements regarding specials, technology advances, policies, etc., and fun company related facts that either use humor, sex or shock to engage new customers in conversation. Secondly, you will be using Social Media sites to resolve issues related to your existing customers.
Here is a tip. Real-Time Social Media is on the verge of exploding. As Web 2.0 dominated 2000-2010 Real-Time (Social Media 3.0) will dominate 2011-2020. Remember this: Real-Time = Trust. People trust people they can see and talk to. It's not mainstream just yet, but if you do a Google search you will see Social Media thought leaders are talking about it a lot. Four books on the power of real-time social media marketing by major publishers out this year so far. Learn this medium, and you will far exceed the expectations of your bosses. Want a personal tutorial? Call me 626-533-0508 I am real-time. Scott Gerling/Socialiife Admin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply