This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I delete someone on Facebook politely?
11-19-2013, 09:05 AM
How can I delete someone on Facebook politely?
So this guy who I don't know, don't have any mutual friends with, no simular interests has added me on Facebook, the only thing in common we have is we live in the same area. However, I still accepted his friend request but he's really weird. First of he is 36 and I'm only 22(I didn't realise his age before accepting)I asked him why he added me and he said because I look 'Hot' I told him I didn't find it appropriate for him to talk to me that way and he said sorry but that's the way he felt.

I made it clear several times I have no interest in anything romantic with him but he still hints at things, He asked me if I had a BF, I said no and he replied back how glad he was and that he was in luck. He says things like he would warm my bed up for me during the cold winter night or when he's in bed he says it's a pity I can't join him and everytime I'm on fb he talks to me, even when I'm not there, there is always a message waiting for me from him for the next time I log in.

He creeps me out big time! I have tried being a cold towards him but 1 I felt bad for doing it and 2. He really didn't seem to notice. I have tried ignoring him and not replying to his messages but he just continues to talk and talk. I feel kind of sorry for him cause I don't think he has many 'real life' friends, only the ones on facebook. I don't wanna block him cause I think that would hurt and upset him and I'm really not that kind of person. I want to delete him but what excuse can I give him without hurting his feeling?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2013, 09:20 AM

He is a creep ignoring you when you say your not interested just delete him he is probably messaging about 10 other random girls anyway.

Check your privacy settings so creepy people cannot see to much hopefully will put them off!

Ads

11-19-2013, 09:27 AM

Just delete him and stop worrying about him. He's pestering you and not worried how you feel so don't be concerned about him. He'll get over it.
11-19-2013, 09:38 AM

Don't be polite. Just block and report him.

This is coming from a male.
11-19-2013, 09:52 AM

Don't be polite, just delete and block him.