This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook messages help?
11-19-2013, 09:40 AM
Facebook messages help?
Okay so Ive been wanting to surprise my girl with a gift it is now 2:11am and my girlfriend fell asleep at 1130. and anyways i was talking with my friend about it, im not sure but MAYBE my girlfriend is logged into my account on the facebook messaging app on her phone. I was talking to my friend about it on the facebook website with safari. I deleted the convo me and my friend had just in case but my question is that im sure if she was logged in she would get a notification of the message through the fb messageing app, but even if i deleted the messages when i was on safari if her message app wasnt refreshed and she looked at the notification and clicked on it would she still be able to see the convo even though i deleted it on safari and she still had the messaging app notification on her phone?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2013, 09:51 AM

If she haven't yet seen it and as you have already deleted the conversation, then clicking on notifications in mobile won't show her the conversation.

Ads

11-19-2013, 10:04 AM

if she is online then only she can see tat msg ...or if she leave msgng app open then the msg flash on her home screen but if she clicked on that msg ...the msg will we gone or nothing will be display ...hope she will read tat msg on home screen only..if u didnt write long msg
11-19-2013, 10:14 AM

yeah you got no chance.... unless you wake her up now and surprise her
11-19-2013, 10:25 AM

if it Wasint Refreshed if it Was Deleted Than She Wouldint be Able to See it Regardless