This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You atheists make me sick?
10-13-2012, 01:52 PM
You atheists make me sick?
On basically every major social media site, such as Yahoo! Answers and YouTube, there will always be an atheist(s) that will bring us Christians down. They tell us that there is no "big magical man in the sky" and stuff like that. It makes me sick how out of all of them, I have not seen one atheist that is actually respectful of religion. I don't even want to hear how you "research this and that" because you will literally always take things the wrong way. And proof is enough considering how many anti-religious questions are on Yahoo! Answers in the Religion section. You usually go out of your way to make religious people feel bad and accuse them of being close-minded while you, yourselves, will not listen to any other arguments but your own. You are impossible to try to reason with because you are usually self-centered, condescending, unscientific, and downright immature. Your arguments are usually full of anti-religious cliches and therefore easy to break apart. It just makes me sick of how you have this desire to make arguments in which no one can reason with, and therefore only listen to your own. I am sick of it. So tell me, why do you think that you have the right to offend us and call yourselves smarter, despite, in reality, being an overall jack@#$ when it comes to arguing with those that can actually have a point?
It's also annoying crap like james said ticks me off as well, that you take religion as a joke by ridiculing it without any reason. He says that Superman is real because he is in a book to make fun of us. You are always in denial of Jesus existing on this planet despite how we know that he existed on this Earth.
@Spanner (I think that was what your name said before I clicked on Edit) They don't refrain, but they actually admit that they still respect religion.
@Member AM There is the Bible that exists, and the history that Jesus died for our sins. You're only ridiculing yourself with will-free language like that.
@The Atheist Preacher We are not close minded. We actually have the time and patience, and are not too selfish and arrogant to listen to your arguements despite how they have no effect considering how we can prove that Jesus is the son of God and that he died for our sins.
@The Atheist Preacher We are not close minded. We actually have the time and patience, and are not too selfish and arrogant to listen to your arguements despite how they have no effect considering how we can prove that Jesus is the son of God and that he died for our sins.
@Member AM (again) Sure, call us delusional. Once again, you're only ridiculing yourself by continuing to offend us with words as such. I am not trying to get you to see the light because the fact is you never will. You're always so arrogant and close-minded because you still do not pay attention to a word I say.
@Member AM (yet again) That is not my logic at all. Those weren't even my words. Superman is fictional because it was created by a person. God cannot be defined as created by anyone. The proof of that is that the world exists, we exist, and the universe also exists.
@Member AM (yet yet again) So explain to me how the world, or more, the universe exists, Mr. Ridiculed Wisdom of the World.
@Member AM (yet yet again) So explain to me how the world, or more, the universe exists, Mr. Ridiculed Wisdom of the World.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 02:00 PM

People who don't want their beliefs laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs.

Ads

to be fair, I only bring religious questions down when the poster specifically calls out atheists and thus starts it

the irony being of course you just insulted a whole group of people during a rant against insulting people

the fact that you think you'll find ACTUAL atheists on youtube/yahoo makes me laugh at your stupidity.

ps. most atheists lean on agnosticism. bc there's NO REAL way of proving/disproving a deity. most ~military atheists~have no fúcking idea what they're talking about and google what their president dawkins/hitchens say. They're not worse than fundies but they're certanly annoying as fúck. DON'T LISTEN TO ATHEISTS FROM THE INTERNET FFS.

TLBig GrinR
my god is superman. he is in books so that makes him real.

Having your beliefs criticized is not an attack.

Someone with evidence to support their beliefs doesn't shift to "you hurt my feelings" to try to defend their position.

I don't say those things to Christians, and if a question is addressed to Christians then I'll either ignore the question or answer with what I've been taught in Christian schools. If a Christian is asking a question for atheists, then I will answer with what I think.

But really, don't you think it's unfair to lump a group of people like this? It's as if I made a rant about how all Christians are condescending, patronizing, passive-aggressive, etc.

Nice rant/wall of text

"If you hate something, don't you do it to"
-Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)

Anyway, religion is something that can't be respected in my opinion. It pirates your mind, condescends your intelligence and morality, and imposes itself on the minds of innocent children and vulnerable people the world over.

"Without religion you would only have good people doing good things, and evil people doing evil things. If you want to get good people to do evil things, you need religion."
-Steven Weinberg