This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Didn't get replied back from a girl on facebook?
11-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Didn't get replied back from a girl on facebook?
I work in a supermarket where i like a girl who is my colleague and i like her so much and she used to talk to me so much and stares at me while i am working. I have added her on facebook. After adding her she use to like my status and my things. Then after a few weeks i wrote her the first message hi and she replied hi and then when i asked her what's up then she didn't answer even though she read it. Can anyone tell me why she didn't answer? Is it because she doesn't want to chat with me or what?
Thanks in advance :-)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2013, 06:16 PM

You had better hope they invent sex by computer soon. Do kids nowadays even know what a date is?

Ads

11-19-2013, 06:22 PM

She probably just had stuff going on. Sometimes when I'm sick or busy I just ignore the message. It's probably nothing personal.
11-19-2013, 06:39 PM

The easiest thing to do is to ask her directly the next time you go to work.

I doubt there are psychic here providing you such kind of answer ;-)
11-19-2013, 06:51 PM

There maybe some other reasons...maybe she was busy doing other think or like that......try some times
11-19-2013, 07:03 PM

For me personally I hate questions like what's up, how are you, how was your day... The conversation to me will go no where. Sometimes I reply "nothing" other times I won't reply at all.

Maybe try did u get up to anything fun today

Or just say something that will start a question like "today at work I had the most annoying customer you should have seen him!

If she doesn't reply. Then she's just not interested.
11-19-2013, 07:19 PM

Well, it's Facebook. So even if she would've read it doesn't mean she isn't interested. She would have never replied in the beginning. What you need to do now is take control. Send her a message with your phone number so you can text/talk. As women we like that. If she's interested then she'll bite & if not then you'll already know.
11-19-2013, 07:24 PM

You had the advantage knowing her in real life then lost it. You should of asked her out/ or said what you wanted to say face to face rather than on the computer.

Know she might think you are a if you will excuse me a coward, but thats the cold fact of it, whether you like it or not.

I don't do this YA for points but to hopefully enlighten people so do you want the truth or do you want people to BS you?
11-19-2013, 07:38 PM

Mayb she's already seeing someone else, but
you shld jst go to her & talk to her, fill out the waters, she might be playing Hard to gett???
11-19-2013, 07:51 PM

Maybe because she was busy or got some work, she couldn't answer