This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook dilema"....................?
11-19-2013, 09:24 PM
Facebook dilema"....................?
I never use facebook and i knew that i would mever use it when i made it so i didnt put in the correct information. I only use my facebook so that i can log into ifunny with it, thats why i made it using my ipad. Now during the update it logged me out of ifunny. When i tried to log back in it said that i had never logged into facebook through this device so i have to put in my birthday, i dont know the birthday because i didnt put in the right info. All i want to do is get on ifunny
@marie k
If i make a new facebook account how am i suppose to log into my old ifunny account you useless dumbass.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2013, 09:35 PM

make a new facebook page

Ads

11-19-2013, 09:37 PM

Just make a new Facebook. I have dozens of spam collection and forgotten accounts. I also have a bunch of aliases, which is always a good thing. You were smart to use an alias. All you have to do is come up with some new random info and make a new account. Also, I recommend setting all your alias and unused account passwords to something easy to remember like 'securepassword' so they're easy to remember. That way you can easily keep track of them all. Also, set your birthday to Jan 1, 1980 for all of them. That's what I always do.

There is no way to recover your current ifunny from the info you have given. There might be something else that you could use to recover it though...

EDIT: I don't like your answer to Marie. Please edit or I'm flagging.

edit 2: I'm flagging anyway. That was a dumb thing to say.
11-19-2013, 09:42 PM

if you Cant Put the Correct Birthday in Than you May Not Be Able to Get Back in i Would Just Make a New Account