This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
People adding me on facebook?
11-19-2013, 09:38 PM
People adding me on facebook?
People are adding me on fb, i dont know them and they have no friends, 2 people have done that, why are they doing that, they have about 100 people they have subscribd to though

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2013, 09:51 PM

Ignore them?

Ads

11-19-2013, 10:00 PM

If you don't know them personally, why worry = just don't add them!
11-19-2013, 10:14 PM

Probably a trouble maker, you shouldn't accept any friend requests from strangers especially if you feel uncomfortable with it.
11-19-2013, 10:23 PM

Decline the friend request and it will say do you know them. Press no.
11-19-2013, 10:37 PM

This is probably a fake Facebook, looking to add more friends to their account before they go after their victim. cx I would just ignore them, as it could also be some kind of pedophile or rapist...

Also, when someone add someone on Facebook and their friendship is denied, they are still subscribes to their public updates. For example, if you have your followers turned on but you ignore their friend request, they will still receive your public posts in their news feed.

Hope that helped! (:
11-19-2013, 10:46 PM

People can only add you if you accept
so just don't accept them
press the 'ignore' button
11-19-2013, 10:54 PM

Hi
thanks for your question. Sometimes Facebook recommends for engaging more friend for this reason those people are adding you on Facebook. one another think Facebook i think any how they find you from Facebook. another think is they interest on seeing your profile status. You are l.... That's why they
found you on facebook
11-19-2013, 11:07 PM

Same thing just happened to me an hour ago. Two women, no friends and loads of subscribers...

Wonder if it's the same people, although very unlikely.. One of the pictures it black and white