This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unfriending a facebook friend: Will it show ANYWHERE on MY facebook page? Not just profile, but anywhere else?
11-20-2013, 08:10 AM
Unfriending a facebook friend: Will it show ANYWHERE on MY facebook page? Not just profile, but anywhere else?
I want to delete someone on facebook - will it show on MY account? Like a private page that isn't public? I know the unfriended person won't see anything and that it won't go on the newsfeed, but would facebook send an email saying they've successfully been deleted or anything? Or in recent activity or something? I'm new to facebook haha!

I share my account with someone and don't want them to know this person is being deleted as it will just cause unnecessary drama..

Thank you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2013, 08:25 AM

It wont say anything

Ads

11-20-2013, 08:39 AM

No it won't say anything. However, since you share an account, if the person you share it with happens to go into the profile of the person you deleted, it would give an option to "add as friend", so they could find out that way.

If the person you deleted went to your profile, it would also give the option to add you as a friend, so they'd know you probably deleted them.
11-20-2013, 08:44 AM

Normally no. But there are ways. For example, I have an add-on called Social Fixer which shows me when someone defriends me or when I lose a friend for some reason. It is possible, but the other person would have to know what they are doing.