This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does Facebook have a bunch of random posts?
11-20-2013, 08:32 AM
Why does Facebook have a bunch of random posts?
Recommending me pages to like. Showing pictures of other people that says "Your daily picture is..." Facebook is showing me how many levels someone completed on Candy Crush.

It's no wonder people are moving to Twitter, Vine, Instagram etc...Or quitting social networking all together. BUt the question is; Why is Zuckerberg letting all this happen.

I can't wait till Zuckerberg's name becomes the next "Tom"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2013, 08:34 AM

It's Facebook. Deal with it. You're gonna see some spam. Best thing to do is just ignore it. Block the people who you're getting the annoying content from if you feel like doing so.

Ads

11-20-2013, 08:49 AM

Facebook makes money by selling comments and other information to game developers and other advertisers. This makes them able to keep Facebook free to users. Read the article I referenced below and you will better understand this.

If you don't like the game statuses, simply go to the game app and choose to block any notifications from that app. If you don't like an add, move your mouse over the top right corner of the ad and click on the "X".