This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to post pictures on comment in facebook?
11-20-2013, 10:36 AM
how to post pictures on comment in facebook?
recently i've been seeing that many of my fb friends have been posting pictures on their comment in facebook.. so, i thought that maybe i should try it to. but the problem is that I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!. so if anyone please tell me how to do it. BTW, please tell it in simple language that doesn't involve any terms that i cant interpret or understand bcoz i'm just..u could say kinda new in this matter.. please use simple ENGLISH

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2013, 10:45 AM

Best way to do it is copy an paste the DIRECT link to the picture in the comment box. The link as well as the picture should show up if you did it right.

Ads

11-20-2013, 10:52 AM

Copy the URL on the comment and when you press enter it should come up with the picture, but if you are using a laptop or computer it should have a camera icon in the comment box?
11-20-2013, 10:57 AM

it is in the same field when you write your comment... there is a small camera icon on the right of the field... press it... and it will ask you to upload pic.