This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is in my apps notifying me?
11-20-2013, 10:52 AM
Why is in my apps notifying me?
So I just upgraded my iPhone 4S to the iOS7 and, whenever I get a text message from Facebook or Kik or Instagram my phone doesn't notify me, and I went to my settings and then I went to notifications and it shows that the Facebook and Instagram and Kik are on , so shouldn't they be notifying me ? The only place where my phone actually tells me when I get a message is text messaging , but not on Facebook or Kik or Instagram or anything like that , I keep going to notifications on settings but it doesn't show nothing , and every time I go to Instagram or Facebook it says that I have to go to connect to iTunes to turn on notifications , and today I went on my computer at and nothing to happen so what the fu*k is going on?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2013, 11:07 AM

Ok I haven&#x27;t had this problem yet with iOS 7 but before this if I don&#x27;t shut my phone down and restart at least once or twice a month I feel like I have trouble. Try restarting fresh and also for maximum battery life because I know iPhone drains quite a bit with all we do on it, completely max out your battery until it shuts off then plug it in shut it off and let it charge all up. Do that just a few times I do it twice a month it really helps battery life

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply