This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do with this crazy guy on facebook?
11-20-2013, 12:49 PM
What should I do with this crazy guy on facebook?
Okay, first of all I play a game Disney city girl on facebook. and you know most games on facebook need the neighbor. then I found this person advertising himself as a girl and asking people to add her because she needs more neighbor for the game too, then I added him because I mistaken him as a girl, usually I never add a guy on facebook. and then after I have added him he accept my request and sent me the message, I find its quite strange because he asked me so many question while most neighbors in the game ask only a few words about the game stuffs, nothing about my personal life. and in the same time, I don't find him in the game that I currently playing either. he never play that game but he just lie to get a girl into his contacts. then after he asked me so many questions, at last I found out that its a male, he kept trying to send me a message, to talk nasty things. so I decided to block him immediately, but how come he still can send me a message? he threatened me that he will take a photos in my albums to put on the web site and telling nasty things about me to people on the internet. if I don't accept to talk nasty with him. what should I do? I already blocked him so I can no more send message or look at his profile, but he still can send me a message to annoy me all the times?

now I put all my photos into privacy, and that's a big problem because my mother, my sister and my friends they asking to see my photos and I can't show them. and sincerely, my photos are just normal, I have only two photo of me wearing muslim hijab either, and most of photos are a places I took in Europe. I don't have any sexy photos, but I don't understand why he kept doing like this to me.
my sister also face a problem someone in the game seen her spent a lot of money to buy stuffs in the game, so he hacked her account, and now she can not use that account anymore. and that person even sent the message back to her that he is the person who taken her account.
yes, it is my fault. I forget to delete him, I just blocked him and then his account gone from my contacts, but he still can send me a message because I didn't delete him. but, I can not delete him anymore because I already blocked him, and I can't click on his avatar or look at his profile.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2013, 12:53 PM

delete!

Ads

11-20-2013, 01:06 PM

Since he asked you a couple of details about your personal life, it would seem that he is trying to get (in this case, maybe he already got it) some info that might help in hacking a person facebook or any online account. Remember, some services in the internet require you to provide some security details (i.e security questions, maiden name of mother, etc.) that would help in case you forgot your username or password. If the guy who you're talking about those acquire these kinds of info, then this might be one reason as to why he was able to hack you.

Another reason might be because he was able just a great hacker Smile

I suggest you change your password and security questions.
11-20-2013, 01:15 PM

..gee you might want to learn from mistakes and stop adding strange people. No matter what the reason. Or have a facebook just for games and one for socalizing.