This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't comment on any facebook pages..Help?
11-20-2013, 07:27 PM
I can't comment on any facebook pages..Help?
You have been temporarily blocked from performing this action.
A confirmation is required before you can proceed.

I look on google and really nothing comes up in how to get this away. I honestly have absolutely no idea what i did or how this happened, it just started this week and its pretty freaking annoying not being able to comment or do anything on facebook pages...

I did nothing wrong , im not a bot spamming messages or anything so what is the problem with this, it gave you a link to contact facebook with but they have not responded anything within days..

Is this something that eventually goes away? does anyone have experience with this? is there something i need to do to get this crap away, thanks!
using chrome, ive never, ever had this problem before, i dont see how i could reach a limit, i dont even think there is a limit

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2013, 07:35 PM

I think you had your comment limit for the day. Happens to me with liking photos and statuses. What web browser are you using? Maybe you just have to give Facebook permission on your web browser.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply