This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who else hates those "that awkward moment" things?
10-13-2012, 02:20 PM
Who else hates those "that awkward moment" things?
I'm seeing this EVERYWHERE, especially on twitter. It annoys the hell out of me because most of them make absolutely no sense. Most of the situations they come up with aren't even "awkward". Wtf is with this trend??
No Megen. I think it's just you who has a very dull and boring personality if you actually find something like that humorous...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 02:28 PM

I KNOW!!!!!!!!! I mean, its ok when what the person is talking about is actually awkward, but some people just need to go buy a dictionary, look up the word awkward, and learn how to use it!!!!!!!! >Sad
ok my rant is over Smile

Ads

I agree with you....I don't go on Twitter too much, but, Yahoo questions are sometimes so ridiculous, that I have no idea what they are asking. This includes the actual question, the atrocious grammar and spelling.....BUT, my most awkward moment thing is all the shortcut letters, that are supposed to represent words...Finally figured out what BFF and LOL mean...Just wondering if there is a basic class so I can learn this new language..This will then make me Trilingual :-)

It's funny, and obviously you have too much time on your hands if it annoys you