This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What if a facebook friends name turns black but on a different fb account it's still blue?
11-21-2013, 12:42 PM
What if a facebook friends name turns black but on a different fb account it's still blue?
I think I was blocked cause on my account her name is black letters and I can't click on but if I use my buddy's account her name is still blue and normal,does this mean the bitch blocked me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2013, 12:53 PM

One of two real reasons.
1) Her profile is made private where only friends can see her. That is usually the orginal setting for all new FB users. But asuming she is also your friend it could be...

2) She has deleted her account or her account has been deleted. She could have stopped using FB, or FB could have found her in violation with one of their rules so suspended her.

3) This maybe totally out there but you (and the mutual friend) may be blocked. As with being removed you disappear from her list, as she with you, however, this could be the result of being block for whatever reason. FB says a person who is blocked do not know so, so she is probably still on the list, you just can't access her profile because you are blocked.

In any event, try searching FB help pages if this doesn't work for you.

Ads

11-21-2013, 01:09 PM

I think so....