This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I delete the chat history between me and my friend on HIS account?!?!?!?!!!!!!!(facebook)?
11-21-2013, 08:10 PM
How can I delete the chat history between me and my friend on HIS account?!?!?!?!!!!!!!(facebook)?
So, I have these conversations with my guy friend, and they are REALLY flirty and kinky.....sadly I'm not normally like that around people who aren't my friends, and I don't trust him that much....so I'm worried that he'll share the conversations with his friends and.....there's a high chance that he likes me--which means it'll be easy to hurt him to the point of spiting me with sharing my kinkiness........

I want to know if I can delete the hstory on my end and subsiquently delete the history on his end?? or can I unfriend him and subsiquently delete the histroy on both ends??? And if not......do you have any ways to make him think it is urgent for him to delete the history and so make him to with a high chance of success????????

PLEEEAAAASE HELP!! I'm really scared and don't mind the people at my school finding it but do mind people that I may work with in the future finding out and firing me/not taking me seriously.....I also don't want my crush to see this (I'm 14)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2013, 08:12 PM

there is no way to delete his copy of the conversation unless you are logged into his account

Ads

11-21-2013, 08:15 PM

Without knowing the password to his account, you can't delete it.

You could always try asking him to delete his history. I doubt he'll mind. The best way to get him to think it's urgent is to tell him it's urgent.

I also doubt future employers will care about who you flirted with when you were fourteen. I'm not sure how they would even find out...

They're probably nowhere near as embarrassing as you think they are.

Also, if you think he likes you and you don't like him, flirting is just going to string him along. Making him think he has a chance then rejecting him is the main thing that's going to hurt him enough for him to spite you. Easiest way to stop the whole thing happening is not to give him mixed signals.
11-21-2013, 08:27 PM

No, you can't delete his copy of the conversation. Don't let him know that you're the least bit nervous that he may show the content to anyone because then he'll for sure do it. Has he given you any indication that he may show someone? From now on, don't have any other "flirty" conversations with him. If you try to get him to delete them, he probably won't. He'll probably be more eager to wonder WHY he can't keep them and it'll become a challenge to him so I wouldn't try doin' that either. Sad I doubt very seriously that potential bosses in the future would look at a Facebook conversation and determine whether to hire you on somethin' you typed in a social media site when you were fourteen. You're about two years away from gettin' a job - this conversation will be complete history by then. Smile Don't worry about it. Just don't have anymore of them.

Or - you can go a different route and IF he happens to show them to anyone, you can lie and say someone hacked your account? Or that he made the whole thing up.