This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get hide from friends of friends in FB?
11-21-2013, 11:27 PM
How to get hide from friends of friends in FB?
I've got a request from a friend, but i cannot accept it because there is a person who in her friends list that I don't like and I don't want to know that person that we are friends. How can my profile get hide from her friend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2013, 11:29 PM

I think the best solution in this case would be to hide your friend for those also in your friend list. This can be done in settings of Facebook.

Ads

11-21-2013, 11:45 PM

Not Possible If you Dont want That Person to Know than Dont Accept the Friend Request you Can Not Hide your Self From Peoples Friends List or Make it So That you Dont Appear to One Person
11-21-2013, 11:58 PM

Sorry but you cannot hide your profile from your friends friend's. The best thing to do is not to accept her friend request.
11-22-2013, 12:10 AM

You cannot hide your profile from anyone in the FB, friend or not, unless you block that person.

Block a person means, both of you can't see each other profile, each other post or comment even in your mutual friend's Timeline, group etc.

So that's it, block that person (A), then you can be friend with the one you like to be friend with (B). But then, when you're in conversation with B, B might mention your name, A can see B's writing your name and deduct that you're friend with B.
Actually why bother? why let your action ruled by A?