This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why doesn’t tagging someone on Facebook become private where I have to accept?
11-22-2013, 01:05 AM
Why doesn’t tagging someone on Facebook become private where I have to accept?
You have to accept friends request from people on Facebook but when someone tags a pic of you, you have no control of accepting it to be put on your profile! For instance, today, my cousin took a picture of me without my shirt off and she didn’t ask me before putting it up and she tagged me the pic and instead of me doing anything, THE PICTURE WAS ALREADY UP AND I DIDN’T KNOW WHEN YOU TAG A PHOTO OF SOMEONE, EVERYONE COULD SEE IT AND THERE’S NO CONTROL OF ME STOPPING THAT FROM GOING UP! It’s not like there’s an option where I have to approve of that picture by clicking: “I accept this picture being up that I am tagged” but when you tag someone on Facebook, it’s already up there automatically. Why is that? Why can’t that be private?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2013, 01:09 AM

you must go to setting&privacy

Ads

11-22-2013, 01:17 AM

Get a job .
11-22-2013, 01:19 AM

You can change your settings so you do get to approve a tag before it appears on your profile.
11-22-2013, 01:33 AM

Check your privacy settings. "who can tag me' etc., change your settings to 'only me" .