This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think that society still brainwashes and makes women.....?
10-13-2012, 02:43 PM
Do you think that society still brainwashes and makes women.....?
THINK that they need a man more than they make men feel like they need women? I think so, I think society makes women feel like they are less if they do not have a man and a lot of this is caused by other women especially and the way girls are brought up. I remember ever since I was a kid getting asked if I have a boyfriend but my brother would never get asked if he has a girlfriend and it confused me. And the media makes it look like women are nothing without a man but the truth is, it seems like a lot of women are happier single, my aunt had a husband who walked out on her and her kids and she said that she's actually happier now. Women work just as much as men now, we cook, we clean, we make money, and if women want kids, they could just go to a sperm donor or maybe even artificial sperm will be created soon yet men are made to think that they don't need a woman and a woman will hold them back, I would say now that a man needs a woman more because a lot of men are raised lazy by their mothers because of old fashioned social conditioning and are not taught how to cook and clean and look after themselves and depend on women for it and women have the kids and women still mostly look after and raise the kids and I know so many men now who don't have jobs and their girlfriends/wives pay for everything and buy them things

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 02:51 PM

no

Ads

Everything you said is wrong.

Yes and no. I think men and women need each other equally. Sure, both can carry on by themselves, but it's always nice to have a member of the opposite sex (or whichever gender you're attracted to) to have, to love and to hold. I hear people ask guys all the time if they have girlfriends, and I get asked if I have a boyfriend equally as much. But it's really all in your opinion; you can find whatever it is you're looking for. If you look for discrimination, you'll find it.

The truth is, we need and want to have a man in our lives, because that is what nature is like, it's how it works and it's how we were biologically built. Same goes for men. Everything in the universe works in twos. Masculine and feminine create a whole. One cannot live without the other. We humans aren't any different.

Think of it from an anatomical point of view. If nature created us to be so self-sufficient as to not need the opposite gender, then why do we, women, have a vagina to accomodate you know what, and a whole complex reproductive system prepared to receive sperm and create life with it? Also, why would men have a penis specifically built to accomodate women's vagina? Why do women's brain work exactly opposite to that of men's? That's because we are two halves of nature. When we unite, we are complete. Our bodies and psyches are made for one another, to be together, to produce life.

Sorry, couldn't give a better example. lol

I'm afraid I can't relate....
-I believe both sexes "need" each other equally
-I saw just as many men being harassed and teased by classmates for not having a girlfriend, being a virgin, being interested in anything not deemed manly by the boys(and girls) around him.
-Watching sitcoms where the husband is a lazy idiot who would literally probably die without his calm rational wife(and occasionally daughters) to guide him through life like he were still a child.
-If a woman is happier single then all power to her. But then you can't say a woman is brainwashed just because she isn't happier being single.
-sperm still come from men and I have yet to see legit proof of successful artificial sperm. But if it happens, hooray for the people who choose to go that route.
-I was not raised lazy, I was raised to do my share
I know how to cook over 100 dishes each of which people have enjoyed, sometimes I cook for banquets for small family gatherings or ceremonies in my clubs and groups both in and out of school.
-I don't feel comfortable in a dirty environment.
-I'm 20 and I look after my baby cousin probably more than her own mother
-I don't have a job at the moment but I make good cash doing odd jobs. and when I want something I get it with my own money(gifts are not included)

Point is, you seem to portray men as unable to be self sufficient when really a lot of men, not just myself, do well on our own. You have your own life experience and I have mine. Maybe society still does hold to the belief that women have no worth without men. But I think you aren't doing any better when your whole argument could be broken down to
"Men need women more, not the other way around"

don't call men lazy you sexist pig

I will say it again Studies show single men are the ones that live shorter lives. Married women are second. Married men live longer than single men. Single women live longer than married women. These are based on world statistics whether you live in the Eastern or Western world. You can now rest your case because the assumption that women need men is totally ludicrous given the statistics on married vs single.

This isn't a Q this is just a rant.