This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you getting sick of facebook?
11-22-2013, 04:58 PM
Are you getting sick of facebook?
I'm honestly a little sick of people from highschool that I never bothered keeping in touch with after graduation updating me about their awful lives and bad decisions, and personally, I'm getting sick of the entire idea of social networking.

How about you?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2013, 05:10 PM

yessss. i'm getting sick of instagram too. But I still like Twitter and Tumblr.

Ads

11-22-2013, 05:12 PM

Me too!Big Grin I deactivated my Facebook and Tumblr and Instagram. They are just annoying now. Now I just talk to people over Xbox Live.
11-22-2013, 05:24 PM

Kind of i got through phases of hating it then I will love it ahahha. I think many teens attention seek massively and that pisses me off!lots of people use it for the wrong reasons, but i don't know i suppose once you have matured and use Facebook for the right reasons it's quite nice too have it
11-22-2013, 05:25 PM

Yes. I dont like how people insist on messaging me through facebook instead of giving me a phone call or email.
11-22-2013, 05:37 PM

I haven't used facebook in months.

Tumblr's where it's at.
11-22-2013, 05:42 PM

Yes I'm tired of FB it is has gotten really old. I don't know why people "live" on that site anyway revealing their entire life on a social networking site!
11-22-2013, 05:47 PM

Yes, sick of it months ago.
11-22-2013, 05:53 PM

Yes, I still go on facebook just to see what annoying stuff people have recently done (ughh) but I'm really getting sick of Facebook and tired of these people because of how much of a priority they make fb. How about a phone call or a text instead of an update on something you did that NOBODY really cares about. I have come to like phone calls much more. I especially am sick and tired of stuff on my wall begging for likes! I can't stand it, liking a picture will not help the person behind it!, and girls trying to make dumb faces and get 1 K likes, don't realize those are just virtual likes and they mean nothing outside of the Internet. Kids need to get into their real lives and realize your not "Facebook famous" because who really cares about you. I want to delete it but ugh I just can't yet I only have it for family.
11-22-2013, 05:58 PM

no