This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to hide current location on Facebook when posting and/or facebook chat?
11-23-2013, 10:36 AM
How to hide current location on Facebook when posting and/or facebook chat?
Could someone tell me how to hide or anonymize my location on facebook chat and when I post to my and other's timelines?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2013, 10:45 AM

If its on your phone then :

for Android go to menu icon > Settings > Location Services and uncheck the locations and services box

iOS users go to Settings > Location Services and turn location off for Facebook Messenger
If it is for the pc then :

just uncheck the box when sending the message to your friend and location is not shared and unless you add location to your posts, your location would not be added, if you want to completely avoid it, try turning off your GPS when using facebook

Ads

11-23-2013, 10:53 AM

Try Any Of Following Steps:

1:Use A Free VPN Service,Which Will Tell FB That You Are Using Facebook From Somewhere Else Around The World(Depends On VPN.Which Country IP Address ,It Is Providing).(Source1)

2:If You Are Saying About "Commented Via Mobile","Posted Via Iphone" Kind Of Locations,Then Simply Go To Source2 Link And Check Out That Site For Changing Your "Via Status".