This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook: How to prevent my email address from appearing automatically while logging in??
11-23-2013, 10:50 AM
Facebook: How to prevent my email address from appearing automatically while logging in??
On the facebook login page... on the space where i should write my email, my email address is appearing there automatically... Everytime I enter the login page, it's still there... I want to prevent that from appearing automatically..... Is there any way???... Please help... this is really very important for me...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2013, 10:59 AM

When you click in the box it drops down all you have to do is put you mouse over it and on your email and hit delete.

Ads

11-23-2013, 11:15 AM

Change the auto complete or auto fill settings in your web browser. It's slightly different depending on the web browser your using either look under content or privacy settings you should find it.
11-23-2013, 11:27 AM

Uncheck Remember Info if its Checked off and Than That Should Get it to Stop Appearing

If Remember info Was Never Checked off and Does Not Show it Than Delete your Recent History that Should Clear it Out